Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can I relax my hair that has breakage?

Well I had a lot of breakage all over for unknown reasons.



And I'm thirteen and I just got my first hair cut yesterday (yea i know i waited to long)



now my hair is like 3 inches all over .



I know theres breakage in the back.



I'm going to get my hair relaxed by a perfessional, and get touch ups when i need them so my hair doesnt break anymore .



Is this okay, will this work out good?



Also I will get my hair trimmed every 3 months .



and I have african american hair



*oh and going natural isnt a option)



please help i want long beautyful hair.



Can I relax my hair that has breakage?

To be honest if you already have breakage I think getting another process on your hair would just cause it to break/damage more. I would try some hot oil treatments and kinda just let your hair rest for a while before I did something else to it. Drink lots of water and try and eat healthy and take a good vitamin that will help your hair as well. I would really think about getting something done to it right now especially if you want long beautiful hair......



I wish you the best~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting