Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cutting my own hair....advice please!?

I have somewhat long hair (goes to the bottom of my shoulder blades) and I want to cut it shoulder length...how do I do this on my own? I recently got side sweeping bangs, so my mom won't take me back to the hair cutters, even if I pay for it myself. so anyway, how can I cut my hair myself? should I put it in a pony tail and just chop off the pony tail?



Cutting my own hair....advice please!?

I wouldn't do it yourself unless you knew exactly what you're doing. I cut my hair myself all the time, but I'm also a cosmetologist(stylist) so it's a little different. Now if you have a friend you can trust to make a straight cut, that would be what you'd want to do instead of putting in a ponytail and just cutting(this ends up being a uneven cut and longer in the front than the back-unless you want it that way, don't do it alone).



Also, if you have a friend help you make sure you take sections of hair down(3 to 4 sections, working from the bottom up to the top of your head) you'll end up with staighter lines in the cut and won't have a "low" layers look to it.



Cutting my own hair....advice please!?

Not really sure about that length ... my hair is down to my waist so I part down the center in the back then bring it forward and cut straight across ... it works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting