Sunday, November 29, 2009

Where are you from? Are you male or Female? How old are you? How Long are your Hair?

How often do you cut/trim your Hair? How much do you cut/trim your Hair?



Why do you cut/trim that much of your Hair? and Why do you Cut/trim your hair after that period of time? Do you cut or trim your Hair?



Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?Why?



Where are you from? Are you male or Female? How old are you? How Long are your Hair?

non your buisness! JK! I am a female i get my hair cut every month, i trim my hair and it is shoulder length!



Where are you from? Are you male or Female? How old are you? How Long are your Hair?

didn't u just ask this question?



i am from pluto



my hair is a mohawk



i let it grow into dreadlocks



i color my hair neon green



Where are you from? Are you male or Female? How old are you? How Long are your Hair?

I cut it when my rents say so. :( I hate cutting it itgrows slow. I trin about 2-3 inches. T keep ends healthy. No. Hmm. i am female. My hair goes down halfway down my chest.



Where are you from? Are you male or Female? How old are you? How Long are your Hair?

Texas



Female



13 ( 14 in15 days)



my hair is down to my lower back



I cut/trim about 2 inches off every few months for split ends



My hair is always just trimmed because i like it long and wavy.



I'm getting a hair cut though. It's gonna be cut to about medium length and my bangs are gonna be cut to because i don't have any. I'm actually gonna get a professional hair cut and then straighten it with products the hair cutter recomends. Why? I'm going to highschool and i want a cool hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting