Thursday, November 26, 2009

I need advice on a new hair cut?

MY HAIR IS STRIGHT LONG AND BLACK BUT PEOPLE THINK I WERE A WIG .I WANT TO KEEP MY HAIR LONG BUT MAKE IT LOOK DIFFERENT AND STYLISH.



I need advice on a new hair cut?

long layers are good, and big rollers to give yourself big lose waves...you can also try some highlights...done by a professional of course! good luck!!



I need advice on a new hair cut?

Get some long layers and some shorter in the back and longer in the front. They look really cool and when you blow dry, curl or flat iron your hair it looks funky and neat.



I need advice on a new hair cut?

Well put a color, and for the hair cut...... try grading it to different levels.....



I need advice on a new hair cut?

get bangs.. thyr in this season.. plus thyll make u look cute



I need advice on a new hair cut?

Use hairstyles software to experiment and choose a new style.



http://www.hairfinder.com/hair_imaging.h...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting