Sunday, November 29, 2009

Girlfriend made me cut my hair.. should I have done it? (pics)?

I liked my hair long but my girlfriend (of 2.5 years) kept complaining about it so I got it cut. I hate it. I feel as if I look better with long hair and it fits my personality better. She likes it better short tho.. I got it cut yesterday I have before and after pics can you tell me your oppinion. She'll be mad if I get it long and says it makes me look ridiculous but I feel its the other way aroud. What do you think? Should I grow it our again even if it makes her mad? or leave it?



Before and after: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z19/g...



Girlfriend made me cut my hair.. should I have done it? (pics)?

Yeah man you looked great with your long hair..better try growing it.....you look a lot smaller with out your hair.



Girlfriend made me cut my hair.. should I have done it? (pics)?

I think you should tell her if you cut your hair, she has to cut hers too. lol. if she gets mad, tell her you don't like it either. If she only likes you for your hair, then she is not meant for you. Report It



Girlfriend made me cut my hair.. should I have done it? (pics)?

look the same, thought you look sharper and neater with the after =)



Girlfriend made me cut my hair.. should I have done it? (pics)?

better shorter



Girlfriend made me cut my hair.. should I have done it? (pics)?

grow it out and tell her you won't cut your hair unless she cuts hers, see if she likes it



Girlfriend made me cut my hair.. should I have done it? (pics)?

I liked it better long. You're right, it just does suit your face better. Let it grow out, and tell her you tried it but...if she doesn't still love you, then wtf?



Girlfriend made me cut my hair.. should I have done it? (pics)?

You should never change yourself for someone else. She shouldn't have even asked you. If she truely loves you for who you are then she wouldn't have asked. Be who you are, and who you like to be. If you like it long, let it grow out. If she gets mad tell her how you feel and that you are more comfortable being you. If she loves you, she'll understand.



Girlfriend made me cut my hair.. should I have done it? (pics)?

The after shot is the better one. It will take a while to get use to it. Washing and styling will be easier.



Girlfriend made me cut my hair.. should I have done it? (pics)?

My ex made me do the same thing, and I hated it. I'm letting it grow long again. That's the way I like it, and if you like your hair long then let it grow. If she doesn't like it then too bad for her. Besides, there's probably something about her that you don't like but you put up with it because you love her.



Girlfriend made me cut my hair.. should I have done it? (pics)?

AFT: u look like young teen..but it's nice. mybe u shud keep it short 4 a while..ask her 2 respect ur decision nway..



Girlfriend made me cut my hair.. should I have done it? (pics)?

I think the new style looks better, and more fashionable.



You can look like some old scroungy mutt if you want to.



She's just trying to make you look more presentable and positive in public.



The old look would probably look better in a mosh pit, along with a fat lip and a few cuts and bruises, maybe some live blood



Girlfriend made me cut my hair.. should I have done it? (pics)?

looks good shorter, alot better then the longer one and thats comeing from me who likes long hair on guys.



Girlfriend made me cut my hair.. should I have done it? (pics)?

I like long hair, andur hair isn't quite long, so it's no big deal, I agree with answerer number 1; no big deal, make ur lady happy if the difference is not much to be told =)



Girlfriend made me cut my hair.. should I have done it? (pics)?

i like both honestly.



Girlfriend made me cut my hair.. should I have done it? (pics)?

I like the shorter version. Tell our gf "good call". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting