Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fast Hair Growth?

What makes hair grow fast? I've always had long, natural hair- it's just my thing. But then a few weeks ago I got a hair cut and I asked for one inch off and the lady cut off five inches. %26gt;=(



I've NEVER had any split ends before so that's not an issue. And my hair is in good health. I just want my hair to grow at least 3-4 more inches.... and be normal again.



Fast Hair Growth?

try horse shampoo



Fast Hair Growth?

actually the answer I saw is correct. Mane %26amp; Tale shampoo is an excellent shampoo. It seems to accomplish faster growth. Of course that hasn't been proven but it certainly won't damage your hair.



Fast Hair Growth?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting