Thursday, November 26, 2009

I cut part of my hair. Now I want it long again! Help?

I cut part of my hair. Now I want it to grow again. Please HELP!!!!!!!! What types of shampoo, conditioner, other, will you think will make my hair grow`faster?



Thank you sooo much.



I cut part of my hair. Now I want it long again! Help?

My suggestion is to wait!



Hair grows about 1/2 an inch each month. Eating healthier foods and washing it every other day with good products should help the process go a little faster. I suggest aussie products, they make your hair shiny and healthy. DONT wash your hair every day, it washes the natural oils out, actually making your hair grow SLOWER. Also, i'll give you a link to this new shampoo that is supposed to make your hair grow faster. I dont know if it works, but you can give it a shot!



http://www.salonweb.com/37/grow.htm



Also, massaging your scalp for a few minutes each day is supposed to help. It stimulates the hair follicles or something.. all I know for sure is that its another thing you can try. But R E L A X, even if it dosent happen at the speed of light, your hair will grow back! Good luck! ;)



I cut part of my hair. Now I want it long again! Help?

use Mane and Tail shampoo, and coinditioner.



Until your hair grows out try Hair extensions, they are a quick fix for short hair disasters!!!



Hope I helped



Good Luck =D



I cut part of my hair. Now I want it long again! Help?

Or you could just get hair extensions ?



x



I cut part of my hair. Now I want it long again! Help?

.. nice lol



umm jus try massaging ur scalp



I cut part of my hair. Now I want it long again! Help?

Drink milk =]



I cut part of my hair. Now I want it long again! Help?

Hello, Where at..bangs?, sides?, one side of back...and how much.an inch to three...four or more...Try changing hair style, imagine....comb over..not...yes comb over, new trend....Your cut hair area will grow faster than the others...try giving yourself an all over TRIM...takes off dead weight...allows hair to grow faster from root...New style...just look at the girls from American Idol....SWEET!! God Bless!! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting