Sunday, November 29, 2009

I want to get my hair cut short, but idk what style to do!!!?

Right now i have long,curly, brown hair, ive had it long almost my entire life ( i'm 15 by the way)



So what kind of hair cut style is in now?Do you think i should cut it?



( i want something a little longer than chin length)



I want to get my hair cut short, but idk what style to do!!!?

depending on the shape of your face, the shorter hair cut is pretty versatile. for example, since your hair is curly, you may want to stay about 4-5 inches below your chin. short hair is great if you want to angle shorter peices of hair toward your face. (i.e. on a gradual slant upwards from the back of your hair. it sounds drastic and icky, but if done right it looks awsome.) coming from a fellow 15-year-old who has short hair, its a lot easier to manage. but whatever you do, ask a hair stylist for advice, because they will know what exactally to do, depending on the volume of your curls and the shape of your face.



I want to get my hair cut short, but idk what style to do!!!?

You can sell your long hair at: http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting