Thursday, November 26, 2009

IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

Heres the situation. Ive been growing it out for almost 4 years with no trims. I ALWAYS wear it in a pony tail. If i cut it i feel like a will be losing a part of my self(im a diehard metalhead) but i will probly look better with short hair not to mention more professional for job interviews. I hate combing and taking care of it everyday(so i dont). What the hell should i do? i feel like i dont look that great with long hair, but i still love having it. and if i cut it i would be destroying something i worked for. but maybe its time to move on? i dont know im so confused. help?



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

one doesnt need long hair to prove faithfulness towards rock/metal genre...



the decision to get you hair cut is upto you but i personally like guys with neat short hair. this somewhat makes them look more sincere and dependable.



also going by today's trend people with long hair and tattoos lose out on job offers which they deserve just because they look untidy and not enough grown up.



and because you have had long hair for 4 years now, i think you should get a cut, give a surprise shocker to the girls and flaunt your new hair style. spend more if you have to as you must have saved up quite a bit by not getting a cut in the last 4 yrs :p , and get an out of the world haircut.



all the best and keep rockin!!



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

guys with long hair are usually so hot!!!! like that guy name hank in doctor quinn medicine woman tv show. Report It



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

Time to move on.



If you don't like taking care of it -- and therefore DON'T -- it is most CERTAINLY time to move on. Especially if you are going on job interviews! If you want to be taken seriously, look the part -- and for heaven's sake, HYGIENE IS VITAL!



Take a picture of it. Hell, keep the ponytail if you want. But cut it off your head, mister!



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

Have you thought about donating it to Locks of Love? You can usually get a free hair cut out of the deal if you are. That way, your hard work would not be in vain.



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

try cutting it. if you are not satisfied with it then keep it long. it doesn't really matters. cos your hair will still grow..



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

no dont cut it



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

0kay fist things first!girls hate when their boyfriends hair is longer than theirs!it makes the girl look like she has no hair compared to you and she likes attition so mabey you be willing to give it up to her!all women pay attiton to other women hair!its just a girl thing!



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

YES! It is time to move on. We are not back in the Dark Ages or whenever when girls and guys alike had long hair. I personally think guys having long hair is just wrong. Some guys look good with it long but not a lot can pull it off so i say you should just cut it off.



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

If it annoys you cut it.



No one looks nice with messy, dirty hair.



If your now gonna look afetr it go for a more manageable look.



You can still look like a metal head with short hair.



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

I agree with you. Hair is part of your body and look. You will need to get your hair cut every 4-6 weeks, and sometimes the hair cut is good and sometimes bad.



Long hair in a pony tail is a fixed look that doesn't change, and long hair or short hair make no difference.



But seriously, it does make a big difference to your job prospects and how people treat you. Long hair means you get harrassed by the police, or seen as unprofessional when it comes to work.



Long hair meant that I was always having to prove myself as capable and professional (people suck, that is for sure)



I have had short hair for a number of years and it makes a big difference.



If you don't like worrying about your hair, go for the short cropped look. It is popular amongst many younger professionals and it is low care. I would go for that look but my head is oddly shaped and I have very big ears.



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

you might need to trim the ends, most do, think johnny depp or leo who had their hair pulled back or that fell on their shoulders when combed back, seek the advise of a hairdresser, but "samson" don't cut your hair for anyone!!



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

It sounds like you already have a good idea of what's best for you. I'd say, take some photos for your memory book, then have a great stylist give you a new look. Especially when you are interviewing for jobs (except in music) it usually works best to have it fairly short.



I have a nephew that had long, gorgeous hair that everyone loved. It was really "him," but he moved to a new community and eventually had to cut it short to get the best job. Five years into the job he's becoming management, and starting to experiment with color for a fun change. But you have to be at a place long enough to know what you can do well.



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

u should just cut your hair.



u have just answered your own question: -



1. u look more professional for job interviews



2. (most importantly) u look better with short hair



imagine, loads of girls flocking to u when u look fresher, cleaner n better with short hair.. u don't even need to really comb that short of urs if u really cut it short.. u just need to give it a few strokes of the comb n there u go.. it'll look neat n nice.



n the chances of u getting jobs are higher.. let's be face the fact that employers will employ a clean looking guy rather a untidy, unkempt fellow.



just think.. if by cutting ur hair, u will get more advantages than disadvantages out of it, y shouldn't u just destroy that thing u have worked for. anyway 4 long years without trims is fairly long n it's time to move on n give urself a much brand new and refreshing look.



cut if off!!!



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

I hate guys with long hair, makes them look femimine. Cut it and look like a man. You'll look much, much nicer and will attract better jobs and females looking clean and trimmed.



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

i think you should cut your hair and move on. try be somebody else for a moment.



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

Do what I did cut it your self so you know when you want to stop your self



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

How about donating the hair to Locks of Love? That way you can do something good with the hair you've donated by allowing a kid who has lost their own hair, a high quality wig.



http://www.locksoflove.org/



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

if you don't like taking care of it then cut , dont't let your hair define who you are , metalheads dont't have to have long hair



IMPORTANT! I'm a guy with pretty long hair. Should I cut it?

Get an Umbrella Cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting