Thursday, November 26, 2009

Should I cut my hair for the birth?

I have long hair, and I feel its kind of like the "cool, wild," side of me. Now I am going to have twin sons and I wonder if I should cut my hair...If so, how much?



http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images...



It is about that length, I know that that is not me, I never said it was!



Brad's hair is a bit darker in color than my hair, so Im pretty Blonde.



Should I cut my hair for the birth?

Why would you cut your hair? If you like it, keep it. You can be just as good a daddy with long hair as you can with short. And if you want your boys to have long hair, too, then that's okay as well. It's really up to you and the mommy how long their hair will be kept. As for yours, if you take care of it, I say keep it. A guy with long hair can be quite sexy.



Should I cut my hair for the birth?

I struggle to understand what the length of your hair has to do with your babies.



Should I cut my hair for the birth?

Even tho you are going to be a father, you are still a person. I fahving long hair makes you happy than keep it. You don't want to lose your sense of self when becoming a parent



Should I cut my hair for the birth?

I see no reason why you have to cut your hair. You can still be "cool" and have kids. Be you.



Should I cut my hair for the birth?

I think that the world and our kids are open minded enough to have parents who are themselves instead of what society used to expect them to be. Please keep your hair if you love it, and if the mother of your sons loves it. Did you ask her opinion? Just out of curiosity, what triggered this decision?



Should I cut my hair for the birth?

I'd wait until after the babies are born to see. I've been debating this same question myself, though my hair is mid-back length and I'm a girl. I think if you cut it and didn't really need to because you like your hair, you might be really bummed, and you'll want to feel like you still look good after staying up late nights with two kidlets. So wait and see. If it feels unmanagable or too "unprofessional", then chop it.



Should I cut my hair for the birth?

When the kids start pulling your hair, you can think about cutting it.. no reason to cut it now

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting