Thursday, November 26, 2009

Should i go for a shorter assymetrical bob cut before hair rebond or not?

i used to have my hair long,natural straight.then,i decided to cut it short 2 weeks ago,neck level i think. the first day,after i just came out from the salon,its great and i really loved how it compliments my face. Because i want to look fat that's why i chose a shorter hairstyle.The next day after i have taken a bath,oh no.my hair suddenly became unmaneagable.it tends to fly away beacause the ends reach my shoulder. and i'm planning to have it rebonded though my friends tell me that i do'n have to. but i want it 'bagsak' but at the same time bouncy at the end. it's really hassle for a college student like me to blowdry my hair and i'm woried that if i let it cut a bit shorter before rebonding,it might be damaged at the ends.i don't know what to do.i only want to remove all those fly aways and cut my hair a little bit shorter.i'm still thinking if its advisable to have a rebond?..please leave comments guys..thanks!



Should i go for a shorter assymetrical bob cut before hair rebond or not?

I had a roommate in college that rebonded her hair, and she did it as little as possible due to the damage it caused it. She would always talk about how hard it was on her hair, but she had to do it. So I'd say if your friends say its good w/o rebonding, wait, for your hair's sake. If you really need to - take vitamin E supplements, etc to help your hair stay healthy. I can see why you would want to cut it after rebond, instead of before and then take care of your ends, but its not just the ends to worry about. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting