Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is a good hair cut for wavy hair?

I have tried lots of different haircuts but none really flatter my natural wavy hair. When I get layers my hair just poofs out. If I get bangs they turn curly and frizzy! I am tired of my long hair and I need something new! Please help!



What is a good hair cut for wavy hair?

try thinning it a bit and have the stylist use a razor to cut it.....



What is a good hair cut for wavy hair?

I wish I knew- but i think its the products not the cut that will help



What is a good hair cut for wavy hair?

cut your hair Shaggy like



both low cut and long cut hair looks nice :D



What is a good hair cut for wavy hair?

grow it long and let it go. or if its in your way put it up in a half ponytail. i have a friend with wavy hair and it works for her.



What is a good hair cut for wavy hair?

try a step cut.believe me, it looks really cute.even i have wavy hair and tried many cuts but zeroed in on step cut.no harm in trying once.right?



What is a good hair cut for wavy hair?

Have the person thin out your hair then get it cut around your shoulders somewhere. Are your bangs long? If they are long then they will blend in with the haircut. If there not get them layered.



What is a good hair cut for wavy hair?

I have really long wavy hair with no bangs, and I love it. It reminds me of being on the beach for some reason.



What is a good hair cut for wavy hair?

don't get layers it is better longer if it's curly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting