Sunday, November 29, 2009

I want longer hair..how?

I got my hair cut a few weeks ago its about a lil more than an inch past my shoulders, it used to be closer to chest.. i want it back by early april will it grow on its own or is there shampoo or something??



I want longer hair..how?

no shampoo can make your hair "grow faster" your hair grows a half an inch a month, so that means by april it'll be 1 1/2 inches longer, it'll almost be where it used to be, in a bout 6 months.



I want longer hair..how?

it will probably only have grown an inch and a half.



I want longer hair..how?

your going to grow on it alone...cause there is no shampoo i know that'll grow your hair....oh yea! might sound weird put oil on your hair



I want longer hair..how?

There is no such thing as a shampoo that can make your hair grow. But you do want to cut it once and a while to get rid of breaks and split ends.



I want longer hair..how?

Hair grows as fast as it does and you can't really speed it up. Just look after it, cut back on the straightening/hair dryers and use conditioner to help prevent damage. Getting it trimmed regularly helps speed up growth a bit but if you really want it longer then try hair extensions.



I want longer hair..how?

Try Mane %26amp; Tail shampoo....it is good for making your hair grow. Good Luck



I want longer hair..how?

He He you have to keep you hair in good condition but if you want it to grow you should stop straightening your hair( if you do ) because when you straiten it it slows and sometimes stops your hair from growing so if that happens you need to get it cut again at at the same time try mane %26amp; tail shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting