Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am thinking about cutting my hair..?

I have long dark wavy hair with a course texture. My only problem is my hair is thinning! Ever since I had my two children I have lost a lot of hair(especially in the front!)! I would like a new fresh look but worry a shorter hair cut would show off my thinning hair too much. What do you think?



What hair cuts do think would work best for someone like me?



Right now I only wear it down or pulled back with a clip(i know pretty boring)But I do like the natural easy going look..nothing too stylish or that would require too much work.



Thanks.



I am thinking about cutting my hair..?

maybe cutting your hair might help it because usually the more you cut it the thicker it gets



I am thinking about cutting my hair..?

MAybe you should shave it all off, and glue it too a hairless rat, do something good with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting