Thursday, November 26, 2009

Im thinking of cutting my hair.?

I want to make the hair on the front on the sides and on the back long. but if i do that, my hair gets really puffy cuz i have damaged hair from the chlorine from swimming team. so im think of growing all my hair out except cut the top part so it looks a bit smaller. if any of you know what naruto is, sorta like his hair without his headband. like long hair but spikey top. also im a scene/emo style so yeah, if that helps. and my hair is black. i was wondering if it would work



Im thinking of cutting my hair.?

I'm one girl who has a weakness for longer hair on a guy. So please do grow it. Now for naruto style I'm sure it depends on your hair and the products you'd use. I don't know what an emo is. I'm sure naruto's hair could be done with gel alone. Please don't make it look like a mullet. If you're gonna go Naruto then good, if you're gonna grow it out then good but not mullet short on top and long on bottom unless there's a better style than mullet where short/long can be accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting