Sunday, June 20, 2010

CAn my hair grow?? If I..?

Ok. The longest hair I've ever had was at least 3 inches which is head hair. It took me like 5-7 months to get at least 3 inches of hair. My hair is really really coarse and it isn't meant for long hair. Because it frizzes up really badly. So my hair is a mess. I don't know if my hair grows or not. But when my hair is cut, it grows back to normal state in like 1-2 months. I trim it now and then, but I'm wondering.. Is it possible for my hair to grow at least 6-7 inches? I want long hair and if it is possible then how long will it take to grow that much? I'm only 13 years old by the way. And I want hair at least 6-7 inches. I'm wondering if that's possible? And if I can get that. Then should I trim my hair regularly(every week?)



CAn my hair grow?? If I..?

On an average, hair grows at the rate of 6 inches annually. A slow process, but there are just no instant solutions. To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.



CAn my hair grow?? If I..?

yeah u should trim it



jus wonderin ru skater or do u want it like that jus b cuz



do u want ur hair as long as ur avatar or longer



if it gets frizzy straighten it little bit of guys i know do that im 13 as well



CAn my hair grow?? If I..?

your hair will grow, it just may take longer than others. don't trim your hair every week, you'll be cutting off all your new growth! get it trimmed every 4 weeks for optimal growth. all hair grows, just at different speeds!



CAn my hair grow?? If I..?

As long as you let it grow and don't trim it, it will get longer. The "root" of your hair has no clue if the tip of your hair is gone. It grows at the same rate.



CAn my hair grow?? If I..?

if you trim your hair just a LITTLE once every 2 weeks it can make it grow faster.6-7 inches? that might take a little while, but it will grow to that in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting