Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How should i get my hair cut...(pics)?

i want a scene look



but i want to keep my hair long



any suggestions?



pictures appreciated



and is there anything i should tell the hairdresser?



**i really dont want straight bangs =P



heres a recent pic of me (taken feb 18)



http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh44/...



How should i get my hair cut...(pics)?

Side swept bangs, shorter layers up top, longer as you get towards the bottom, thinned out on the layers that start below your ears, tease it a bit.



How should i get my hair cut...(pics)?

are you goth



How should i get my hair cut...(pics)?

omg..this is an advice website.



so girl below me dont ask if she's goth.



there are other people in the world other then cookie cutter ppl.



well i would say part your hair to the side and get some layers all around you head.



good luck and dont let stupid ppl get to you



How should i get my hair cut...(pics)?

i say side swept bangs and you'll look even cutter with your hair cut in layers(like shaggy layers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting