Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Should i cut my shaggy/long hair off? and what should i change it to? pic inside?

ok i know i aint the best lookin guy, but im 18 now and i think i need a more professional look, so what kind of hairstyle do you think i could pull off?



http://a81.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag...



Should i cut my shaggy/long hair off? and what should i change it to? pic inside?

You could pull off a shaggy look about up to your shoulders it'll look good with your face shape. And, it's not all about looks you know, but some people just like looking good, so good luck, and have fun with your new hairstyle!



Should i cut my shaggy/long hair off? and what should i change it to? pic inside?

yeah cut it in a nice stylish cut. not short but not long either



Should i cut my shaggy/long hair off? and what should i change it to? pic inside?

keep it like that



Should i cut my shaggy/long hair off? and what should i change it to? pic inside?

no.. u should leave it the way it is...



Should i cut my shaggy/long hair off? and what should i change it to? pic inside?

you could change it to be like an inch long spike at the top of you head.



Should i cut my shaggy/long hair off? and what should i change it to? pic inside?

A SHORTER VERSION OF THE ONE YOU HAVE NOW



Should i cut my shaggy/long hair off? and what should i change it to? pic inside?

You are cute like you are(ditch the hat). I wish I was younger^_^



Should i cut my shaggy/long hair off? and what should i change it to? pic inside?

you would look good bald so any hair cut will be great. just make sure you get one you can be bothered to maintain. see a stylist at toni and guy tell them how much time you want to spend on it in the morning and lets them do there thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting