Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to grow my hair long & fast?

See i have a bob cut kinda. %26amp; its growin out a little bit but i want it to grow faster . What should i do? I am starting to hate my short or meduim short hair. any ideas that work?



How to grow my hair long %26amp; fast?

Get a skim (1/8th inch cut) every seven weeks to keep it looking healthy. Massage your scalp when you shampoo and use conditioner. Basically keep your hair as moisturized and healthy as possibly and avoid damaging it with color, heat, etc.



How to grow my hair long %26amp; fast?

use olive oil and stop getting perms



How to grow my hair long %26amp; fast?

well you can buy shampoos that make your hair grow faster and if your shower water is well water then your hair will grow faster too.



How to grow my hair long %26amp; fast?

This is probably not a good idea at all in the winter, but don't use the hair dryer. Hair dryers can damage your hair and give you split ends.



Please, do not go around with sopping wet hair!



Although I hear something about special kind of hair dryers now. Look into that.



Invest in some really good conditioner. Don't buy junk. Use stuff like Tressamme' and Infusium 23. They are pricey but well worth it.



Make sure you put a little extra conditioner on the ends of your hair then rinse.



Eat a proper diet and excerise.



How to grow my hair long %26amp; fast?

girl for that instant hair, you have to go with weaves or something. I know I was in your shoes a few months ago though and I started taking Biotin. Its a B vitamin, and it promotes healthy nails, hair and skin. Its sped my hair growth up a little bit!



How to grow my hair long %26amp; fast?

put conditioner on after u take a shower it mite work



How to grow my hair long %26amp; fast?

try



B12 vitamins or Hair,skin and nails vitamins- they really make your hair grow fast and also orange juice-it improves blood circulation to the scalp



How to grow my hair long %26amp; fast?

use cold water for shampooing...do not use warm water!



How to grow my hair long %26amp; fast?

u can still get perms or dyes in hair but make sure u use natural products to maintain ur hair. cocunut oil and olive oil is good for hair growth and deep condtioners such as eggs and natural henna makes hair shiny and manegable using herbal shampoos,natural shampoos and henna shampoos are execellent



How to grow my hair long %26amp; fast?

Lush New SHampoo which stimulates hair growth, information and review are at: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting