Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats a good hairstyle for long dark hair?

i have naturally curly hair but i dont like to deal with it so i straighten it and make it wavy with the curling iron. i just got striaght bangs and im already sick of them. their growing tho. what would b a nice change for my hair?



note: i dont want short hair. also i dont want to lighten it. im looking for a nice cut for it.



Whats a good hairstyle for long dark hair?

Advice from a girl with dark brown naturally curly hair, here! I used to alllllways straighten my hair, because I thought my natural curls were a pain to work with. After getting bored of my long straight hair, I went to the salon to get side bangs. When the hair dresser was blow drying my hair, she comented on my beautiful "Hollywood wave/curl" I told her "Thanks ^^, but I usually keep it straight." ...and she thought it was better to just go with my natural hair!



So anyways, I went back to straightening it, but decided to let it be it's natural self on day before going to a birthday party. I went shopping before hand, and EVERYBODY that I met complimented me on how gorgeous my hair was!! I was like "You're serious?? I hate my natural hair lol" ...then at the party, MORE people started giving me compliments on it, until the point where I could barely take it XD! One person was like "Wow!! I really like your hair! But it's usually straight isn't it?" and I answered "Yup, but this is how my hair is naturally!" ..and his eyes went "O_O"...So ever since then, I've been keeping my hair at it's natural curly beauty. ...haha ok enough of that. Just trying to get the point aross of how beautiful and unique curly hair can be!!



So how did I get it that way?? Well because we both have natural curls, it's a peice of cake! All I do after taking a shower (in which I use shampoo and conditioner!!) I put some moose and anti frizz gel in my hair, and let it air dry. After it's almost completely dry, I just spray on hair spray! It's that easy!



So if I were you, don't try to work against your beautiful curls, and instead, embrace them! I'm sure you'll look fabulous ^^.



Btw..do you have side bangs or just regular? If they're side bangs, you can always straighten them "to add instend sex appeal" (%26lt;--I read it in a magazine lol), and either keep it down, or pull it back into a pony tail. Both are really cute. ^^



Whats a good hairstyle for long dark hair?

A spiral perm



Whats a good hairstyle for long dark hair?

i guess just layering it would be cute. Also, putting it up in a ponytail towards the bottom half of your head, and back combing the back of your head to make your hair rise up looks very cute.



Whats a good hairstyle for long dark hair?

Curly = super beautifull



Whats a good hairstyle for long dark hair?

my hair was like that and i cut it to just over the shoulder. when it's acting up and i don't have much time, i put it up in a half-ponytail. it works out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting