Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Short Hair!?

I've had long hair for all of my life (except when it was growing out when i was a baby). I really want to cut off 8 inches and give it to locks of love. I think it would look really good. But my mom doesn't think that I should until after I go to my agency meeting (to meet modeling and acting agencies). Because I don't want to suffer from badhaircutitis. So here's what I'm planning to do. Cut my hair until it is about and inch under my chin, with wispy shorter side bangs. I also want to get it barely layered. I have an ovalish heart shaped face. Do you think I should go for it?



Short Hair!?

i did that. Cut off 14 inches. In my opinion it's worth it. I think it's sounds like it would go great. are you leaning more towards a bob sort of a cut? even if it doesn't go the way you planned hair grows back. and depending on how old you are (teen to early adult) it will grow back very fast. I'd go for it. it's always a risk cutting off that much hair at once but when you think about it your hair will grow back. theirs won't. =]



Short Hair!?

i'd wait. i don't think eight inches is enough length to donate.



Short Hair!?

LOL don't accept 8 inches do they? I was going to donate 8 but they were 10 minimum from what I remember. Either way your haircut is up to you! If you have that thick/soft/silky type hair then I'm jealous =p Seriously though, I have no idea what happens in those agencies, but my elder sister is a model and has relatively short hair and it works for her!



Personally I hate having long hair and cannot wait until it's grown another inch so that I can donate it (I'm donating to Little Princesses now, a UK charity) =D



Short Hair!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle/cut ideas %26amp; suggestions, based on face shapes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Tips for all different type of Hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting