Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How should I cut my hair? It is too heavy!?

I have been having migranes a lot lately and the roots of my hair seem to always be sore. I have long, thick, wavy hair and the nerologist suggested I get it cut. Not only am I terrified of having my beautiful hair cut I am afraid it will just poof or frizz if it is short. I would prefer a cut that is easy to manage if that is at all possible. Any ideas on how I should get it cut? How short? What should I say to the stylist? Thanks everyone!



How should I cut my hair? It is too heavy!?

You know you could just thin it with thinning shears that way technically you lose A LOT of hair but it still looks the same?



It's a thought



How should I cut my hair? It is too heavy!?

i have the same issue my hair is thick... and wavy and all the way asses my butt omg i'm in need of a cut ! Report It



How should I cut my hair? It is too heavy!?

do you have layers right now



that makes it a lot heavier and will make i frizz if short



if know about it before hand



also since you don't know how your hair is going to react if you can go to a stylist whos worked with your hair before or one with alot of expierence



(had a friend with bad expierence at fantasics sams cause they weren't trained as well as her usual stylist



How should I cut my hair? It is too heavy!?

You dont have to get it all cut off, you could get it thinned out so its not so heavy. if you dont have it layered already you could do that and keep it long. its really easy to manage. i got mine layered and it lightened my hair up a lot. i have long hair also, its not that thick but when i wear it up i get migraines sometimes.



How should I cut my hair? It is too heavy!?

you could just cut it a bit below ur shoulders and if it poofs use straighteners or tie it up really tight



How should I cut my hair? It is too heavy!?

I would suggest going with long layers.. that way you can keep the length but get rid of the heaviness.... def have the hairdresser put a razr effect into it which means she can shape the layers and make it look really pretty- g *luck



How should I cut my hair? It is too heavy!?

I would suggest getting more layers and keeping the length, then tell them to texturize it alot. That helps it get lighter. And if your hair starts to frizz just add some anti-frizz creme. works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting