Friday, June 18, 2010

Hair cut..how should i get my bangs cut?

i have long,black,straight hair..and my bangs go a few inches below my chin..i was plaining on getting my hair cut to sholder length..how should i do my bangs..pix will be appreciated..



Hair cut..how should i get my bangs cut?

I'm in the same boat you are. My bangs are about as long as yours, and when I try to put my hair in a pony tail, the bangs are still in my face. I'm just going to try to let my bangs grow to the length that my hair is now, and then cut it all one length.



Hair cut..how should i get my bangs cut?

probably get a side bang for a shorter hair cut..it depends on your face shape though



Hair cut..how should i get my bangs cut?

i just got my hair cut shoulder length w/ bangs but i kept the bangs to the tip of my nose side swept



Hair cut..how should i get my bangs cut?

I would get some swooping bangs with the shortest piece starting at your cheek bones. Then get some face framing too so when you pull it back you can leave some other pieces down. It makes for a cute look.



Hair cut..how should i get my bangs cut?

sweep over bangs and kinda layered down next to your face



Hair cut..how should i get my bangs cut?

cut ur bangs straight across, just about in the middle of ur eyes, and part ur hair on the side and wera ur bangs to the side also. (udont need to cut them to the side cuz they look better if they r cut straight, then pushed to the side. it's really cute. cuz its my haircut! ;)



Hair cut..how should i get my bangs cut?

i think you should



black straight hair looks good in bangs!



:D i wish i had your hair



Hair cut..how should i get my bangs cut?

yes but only a little bit and then put them with a bobby pin to the side of your face by your ear



Hair cut..how should i get my bangs cut?

you should get bangs like vanessa anne hudgens from high school musical. her hair without extensions is shouldier length and she has side swept bangs.



Hair cut..how should i get my bangs cut?

I got my hair cut just like 2 weeks ago and i wanted banges but the person that cuts my hair said to razer it around my face so we did that and it is just like banges!! I think they are cute!!



Hair cut..how should i get my bangs cut?

I would go with either regular and ever popular side bangs or, semi-long forehead bangs. I would make them go to the side and swift them. Here is a pic. It is very cute. It isn't exactly what I mean. Kinda like that except more to the side. Plus, it looks way cuter on like teens. I don't have a pic of the side bangs. Sorry. I think you know what I am talking about though. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting