Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I want to cut my hair, what should i do?

I want to cut my hair, what should i do?



i have extra long hair. Its past my butt. I want to keep the length



but add alittle different stuff to it. Maybe side bangs %26amp; layers.



i want to dye it too. maybe medium dark brown with a few blonde highlights in it. what do you think i should do %26amp; do you have any photos to show me that would help?



ps.) i dont cut my own hair.. im planning on going to a professional. i just want a style before i get there...



I want to cut my hair, what should i do?

Look to your favorite celebrity as your inspiration in a haircut. For haircolor its best to consult with a professional so that they can put together the right colors to enhance and compliment your best features. My best advice, try long layers that way you will have length and will not suffer from the shock of chopping all you hair off, many have regretted doing this, including myself. Bangs is a plus, in additon they are in style. Take pictures to the salon, either print them or purchase a hair magazine. Be sure to make clear on what it is that you want. Many people often don't say anything and the stylist gets carried away, so be sure to SPEAK UP before, during adn after the process. Best of Luck!



I want to cut my hair, what should i do?

I say shorten it up and get styled. Look on yahoo images it might help you find what your looking for. Good luck!



I want to cut my hair, what should i do?

well, welcome to earth! we use cool gadgets called scissors here! they are highly useful for the cutting of hair.

1 comment:

  1. for any type of hair problems , tips , suggetions
    contact us at:
    hairtips@ymail.com
    hairtips7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
email web hosting