Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm a guy and I'm trying to grow my hair out really long, am I supposed to cut my side bur

I'm talking not just the sideburns but like the part above the ear, extended out towards the face? Ackkkkkk i don't know.



I'm a guy and I'm trying to grow my hair out really long, am I supposed to cut my side burns too? Or growem?

There's no right or wrong, but when I grew out my hair, I cut my sideburns off. I figure that the long hair was enough of a statement, and adding other facial hair to it wasn't necessary. I got rid of my goatee as well.



It's like looking at a girl. If she's got one sexy article of clothing, it's hot. if she's got three revealing pieces, she looks like a $lut



I'm a guy and I'm trying to grow my hair out really long, am I supposed to cut my side burns too? Or growem?

it depends upon you........... if you dont like your side burns then, cut them. whatever you like or do is a style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting