Friday, June 18, 2010

Getting my hair shaved (cut)?

I'm a 16 year old teenage boy with longer straight blonde hair. My bangs go to my eye brows, sides cover my ears and back goes down to my neck. My sister wants me to cut my hair to try something new and the summers coming so I am pretty sweaty during school. I have a little acne and my sister thinks it's because of the hair but I don't know if she can be sure of this. I'm uneasy about cutting it because if I cut it and don't like it, I'm stuck. Also, when I grew out my hair a year and a half ago I had to go through this "puffy" stage and that's the last thing I want to get my hair cut to. What I really want is to see how my hair will look short but I can't do that. The last picture I have with short hair was when I was really young and it won't look the same. As bad as it may sound, I only really care what girls think of my hair - if that means long or short. Thanks for your advise.



Getting my hair shaved (cut)?

I prefer guys with short hair, myself. My dad, my brothers, all of my exes have had short hair. The fortunate thing about cutting your hair is that you're never really "stuck." It'll grow back, even if it does go through an awkward stage. You can always use gel or something to hide it.



Getting my hair shaved (cut)?

I prefer a man with short hair



But if you insist on keeping your longish hair, layer your hair and make your bangs a little shorter and wispy



Getting my hair shaved (cut)?

Shaving it for summer would be hot, and practical. As a teenage boy, you will probably go back and forth- long to short- many times. There's no reason to be too apprehensive about it. You're hair would most likely be back by winter. The hair is probably not causing acne unless you keep it greasy. However, if you don't have hair on your face, the sun will dry acne out a bit. Tell your sister that you will let her do it if she finds you a product to combat puff when it's growing back out.



Getting my hair shaved (cut)?

Acne may be aggravated by long hair, but it's not *caused* by long hair. IMHO I'll blame it mostly on diet . . . with the food quirks varying from person to person, some need to limit mammal fats, others need to limit cereals. It's trial and error.



If you want to keep it off your neck, braid it. If the braid looks skinny, add in some snakeskin.



Getting my hair shaved (cut)?

yes ..go for it.



Getting my hair shaved (cut)?

there r websites u can go to, to see what it will look like. u upload a picture of yourself and try out different hairstyles that way.



Getting my hair shaved (cut)?

Do the haircut thing for now....it will grow back quicker than you expect. If you don't like it, you'll have summer to let it grow back longer again, right?



and try proactive for the acne places...I'm pretty sure your long hair isn't causing it. Hey, even Jessica Simpson and Kelly Clarkson use proactive!



Getting my hair shaved (cut)?

Shave it off!!! I just did for the first time and i really dig the shape of my head haha, girls luv it so they say. It takes about 3-4 days to kick in and look cool i think from clean shaved. BTW is feels really cool doing it, i can't stop touching it.



Getting my hair shaved (cut)?

i prefer men with a clean hair cut. i hate guys who have long hair i dont even give them a second look unless its shows disgust. i would go to a hairdressor. tell them your situation and tell them to cut little time so they can try differ styles at time instead shaving your head.



Getting my hair shaved (cut)?

try getting a caser, cool, but still just as sexy as longish layered hair... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting