Friday, June 18, 2010

Hair.......Can you help? lol. (pictures included). THANKS!?

hello.



=)



I'm looking for good short haircuts. Almost like pixie cuts. I would prefer haircuts that are a bit "messier" and shaggy looking. ANY IDEAS?!



Also, please tell me do you think shorter hair will look okay on me? I've had long hair almost all my life, and my current hair is the shortest I have ever gone. BUT I'm not afraid of cutting my hair... ;)



here's a pic of me in the morning:



http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa116...



Thank you very much. All opinions (good or bad) are welcome



I'm 15 by the way....., and don't care what's in style.... =)



%26lt;3



Hair.......Can you help? lol. (pictures included). THANKS!?

No offence you dont look 15 at all. You look more about 23 or 25. And thats in a good way. No offence.



I am soo sorry i wasnt trying to be mean. I really wasnt! I am soooo sorry if I offended you! I really didnt mean it like that. I look older then i am. I'm only 14 but someone told me i looked 25.



And anyways you said all comments good or BAD. I really wasnt trying to be mean tho.



I am soooooo sorry.



Hair.......Can you help? lol. (pictures included). THANKS!?

i think the pixie cut type of thing will look good on you



Hair.......Can you help? lol. (pictures included). THANKS!?

Go with the pixie cuts, but try taking a bit of gel, and slightly spiking your hair.



Hair.......Can you help? lol. (pictures included). THANKS!?

http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazin...



http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazin...



just a couple cuts I liked.... I definately think they would look good on you



by the way... I'm a 15 yr old girl too... wish I could pull that off...



Hair.......Can you help? lol. (pictures included). THANKS!?

I'd be careful here. Your face looks round in the picture (this is not a weight critique, just a bone structure comment) and if you cut your hair the wrong way it will only emphasize it. I'd consult your hairstylist and see what they can do to it. If you do cut it very short make sure to get some height at the crown to make your hair look fuller and your face longer.



Hair.......Can you help? lol. (pictures included). THANKS!?

Well I am about to cut my hair too..I tent to like short hair when its a bit longer in the front and the back is all shaggy and spiked out. kinda wild..



Hair.......Can you help? lol. (pictures included). THANKS!?

hi



im not exactly sure about the short shaggy cut, because of your face shape.



maybe you can try a shorter cut, with layers framing the face, longish bangs slanted across the face or medium lenght side bangs (which is IN right now) or even a wavy body perm for your hair (wavy big curls).



you can do the whole shag thing, but not too short, like not above your chin.. that wont compliment your face shape.



hope this helps.



=]



Hair.......Can you help? lol. (pictures included). THANKS!?

it looks cute short :] you can definitely go with short hair and i think you it looks good just like that so you can leave it like that. =]



Hair.......Can you help? lol. (pictures included). THANKS!?

http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/F/I/shor...



This help??



Get bangs!!



閳?br>Hair.......Can you help? lol. (pictures included). THANKS!?



WOW megan, and how old are you... trying to offend a 15 year old girl... grow up!



I think any hair cut would look great on you, you're beautiful!



Hair.......Can you help? lol. (pictures included). THANKS!?

Your face is round same as me so a short hairstyle will look good on you. I also have made my hair short so thats going to 100% suitable.



I have put some Hairstyle websites which you can use. All hair styles are included



Hair.......Can you help? lol. (pictures included). THANKS!?

honestly you look great with your hair like that



just dont get a hair cut



or grow it a bit longer then have it layered %26lt;or whatever its called%26gt;



u look really cute



Hair.......Can you help? lol. (pictures included). THANKS!?

your welcome for adding you.



i just like read one of yerr answers for a question, the one like "what are some good songs" or somethin like that and i was like OMG!!! I HAVE TO ADD HER!!!



cuz like i loooove all those bands.



especially blink 182.



and i think maybe you should go with a bob, like, right above your shoulders, with side-swept bangs, and get layers, but have them done with a razor, it adds more texture, then if you do get that, blow-dry your hair up-side-down, the straighten it upside down, if you can lol, i cant. i have to take breaks.



but yeaaa i think it would look really cute on you. add me on myspace if you can.



myspace.com/lil_suicide_*****



Hair.......Can you help? lol. (pictures included). THANKS!?

pixie haircut will look superly cute. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting