Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

definitely long, for a girl



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

I say short, go for different, stand out. Report It



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

Whack all of it off



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

long hair is best



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

long



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

It depends on many factors. Some people look better with long hair, some with short.



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

Long, u can do a lot of styles with it. dont make it too long, medium is just about right!



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

long, it seems more natural ...i cut my hair and now im trying to get it long again....dont do anything that you'll regret



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

long hair on chiks is cool...but short on dudes is more becoming it seems...my opinion...but it wasnt always the way i saw it...i used to think long hair was better on dudes..as well as girls..go figure..you can always change yer hair er clothing style...but tatoos and piercings are more permanent...so dont worry too much about hair is my logic heh...



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

I alwayd had long hair or semi-long. Now it is quite short and I have more possibilities to cumb it, really! And it does not take a lot of time to create a hairstyle. BUT - ask a hairdresser. She/He will know what would suit you.



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

It depends on the person. What is your face shape? Some women look terrible with long hair and very nice with short. I have very fine, thin hair and when it grows too long it just looks lifeless and stringy. It was down to my waist this past November but it just looked dead so I cut it to my shoulders and suddeny it had body. But I have high cheek bones and a face that short hair flatters. So, I could go short. I just don't want to. :) But I've seen a lot of girls with really long hair that would look so much better and more fashionable with short hair.



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

It really doesn't matter what I think as suppose to what you think that is more appealing to you.



Be creative and try different hairstyles and see what is your best approach.



Look at styles in a magazine and see what you like.



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

i like long hair but it gives me headaches to keep him beautiful but is no problem if u cut it , there is many beautiful hairstyles wich could fit u ;)



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

Personal preference, I guess. Also, some people's face shapes tend to make them look overall betrer with long hair and others with short. Also, how important is it to please yourself balanced against pleasing someone you care about who you know has a preference for either long or short hair on you, or on people in gerneral?



Also, if undecided, you could always compromise and go sort of medium length to start with.



Hope is of some help, at least.



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

Short... it looks good on you..



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

short layerd v shape



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

long



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

Long hair has always been better over short hair. Although short hair looks good on some, wearing it longer is better.



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

I say long for the winter and a cute short hair cute in the spring/summer.



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

obviously long



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

if u like some guy then u better ask him whether he likes short hair or long. personally i prefer long hair but still the choice is urs.



cheers



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

long



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

Short, you won't have as much trouble. You practically don't need to take care of it.



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

If youve got really long hair just remember how long it will take to grow out a short style, like a couple of years.



It also depends on your type of hair, I wear mine long cos its thick and curly, if I have it cut short I look like a cauliflower!



Why not go to one of those salons that have the computer programme where they put your face on the screen adn you can try lots of different hairstyles? So you really will know whether it will suit you.



Also how much time do you want to spend styling? I wash and wear but a lot of friends with short hair seem to spend a lot of time styling it.



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

Trim. Long hair.



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

see some pics here and decide.....



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weight loss etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hair care



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval...



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

i cut alto of my hair off a long time ago and regretted it sooooo much! so id go 4 long hair!



but it u do cut it short and dnt lyk it, its just hair and will grow!



gd luck!



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

long is sexy.but not to long about half way down your back.:)



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

I've just had my hair cut,its a bob hair style i love ,i would make an app with a hairdresser 2 have a consultation about which hair style will suit you and remember u shouldn't need any ones approval 2 stay what lengh hair will suit you.If u have the right cut then it will that will make all the difference



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

short of course



I'm planning to cut my hair. Which do you think is better? Long or short?

It depends on if you want to look completely new!



Short, layered hair is better if you want a wild and fun look.



Long hair is better if you want a natural, elegant look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting