Friday, June 18, 2010

How should I cut my hair? Something hip but not too extreme. It's been years since I've ha

I'm 20, and I've never had a haircut that's really worked for me.



Right now, I have long hair, but I want to get it cut to medium-length. I'm not sure what to do with it: it's sort of wavy, but it won't maintain a really full wave. It can be kind of limp and frizzy (a bad combo!). It's fine, with medium thickness, and I have a heart-shaped face. I don't want to color it (it's light brown-auburn). I'm a pre-med student, so I don't have a lot of time to style it all the time, especially in the morning. I'm willing to straighten it, but I don't want to end up with a frizzy, poofy mess.



I'd like something that I can play with and give that cool, "bedhead" look but still can look professional when I need to look more sophisticated. I'm thinking about doing long, choppy layers to just above my shoulder--what do you think? What about long, sideswept bangs? Help! Specific photos would be great, too.



How should I cut my hair? Something hip but not too extreme. It's been years since I've had it short!

Buy some Frizz ease (they have tons of different products) you can use it for straight or curly however you decide to wear it. Cut is medium length and have a couple layers put in. That way it lays better when you wear it curly, but when you straighten it then you can flip up the ends which hides frizzies.



How should I cut my hair? Something hip but not too extreme. It's been years since I've had it short!

*try a virtual hair style web site they are great fun and give fantastic ideas on how to do your hair,try these sites,



www.virtualhair.com -



www.virtualhaircare.com/frame_index.ht...



beauty.ivillage.com/stc/hairstylist/ha... -



How should I cut my hair? Something hip but not too extreme. It's been years since I've had it short!

you could go to the hairdressers and say to cut it to the size you want it to be then say that you could a side then it will look medium sized and a side fringe



How should I cut my hair? Something hip but not too extreme. It's been years since I've had it short!

Check out www.cropsforgirls.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting